European NGO Network for Social Inclusion: SI-NETWORK Project is aimed at exchange of experiences and problems of civil society organisations dealing with social issues. Particularly, emphasis will be put on combating social exclusion of elders throughout development of solidarity between generations (due to the European Year for Active Ageing in 2012).
The main purpose of the project is to create fundamentals of long-lasting, international network cooperation between NGOs from six participating member states (Denmark, Italy, Hungary, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Poland). Participants will gain an opportunity to share their knowledge and experiences in the field of functioning of non-governmental sector in different member states. The best practices of combating social exclusion will be presented as well as different models of voluntary service.
SWIG DELTA PARTNER – project leader – encourages the representatives of non-governmental organizations to take part in the following seminars:
- Cieszyn (Poland), September 20th – 23rd, 2012, Part I. Measuring Social Exclusion: Project Introduction;
- Heckmodwike(United Kingdom), December 6th – 9th, 2012, Part II. Identification of Disadvantaged Groups;
- Copenhagen (Denmark), February 21st – 23rd, 2013 Part III. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Non-Governmental Organizations;
- Milan (Italy), April 18th – 20th, 2013, Part IV. Interecultural Competences as a Tool of Combating Social Exclusion;
- Hajdunanas (Hungary), June 5th – 8th, 2013, Part V. Development of Solidatity between Generations: Presentation of Hungarian Experiences;
- Lublin (Poland), August 7th – 10th, 2013, Part VI. Social Economy and the European Policy.